From:
DAVID ADAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 21:13:23 -0500
I have used them and had no problems , I guess i've used 700 or so . I'm in central Florida.
  I got the queens from a family queen business in Mississippi.  I just started getting more from places that used credit cards ,which made it easier for ordering and not having to remember to get a check out.
  It's been 4 or 5 years since my last ones but I have to say I've been thinking about getting back to using some of them to keep a genetic mix in the herd.To be honest, I've used queens, queen cells of all kinds and don't have any that just jump out as special stock, I wish there was some that did.
  I personally think the USA is in bad need of new genetics from abroad to get some vigor back in our bees.