From:
"Brian G. Merrill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 22:53:14 -0400
>I had trouble getting my packages from them also.  It got so bad (two
>and a half months of delays) that I contacted the local police
>department.  The desk sgt gave me the name of a detective in the
>Greene County sherriffs office to contact.  I did not have to call
>since my packages finally arrived.  If you want the detectives name e-
>mail at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Just a quick update...I finally got Smokey Bee to answer the other telephone
number that you included in your message...I chewed on the guy's ear for
quite a time...indicated that he had no money, etc...I mentioned your name,
the name of the desk sgt and detective and he finally agreed to try to send
me a partial refund this week and the remainder the first of August.  I
expect to send notice to the ABJ and Gleanings in the future but I am
waiting until I at least see part of my money.  I'd like the entire industry
to be aware of these people and how they deal with their collegues.  thanks
for your help to date.
Brian G. Merrill         [log in to unmask]
Ellie Bee Apiaries
61 Calumet St.
Depew, NY  14043
USA