From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:22:20 -0400
Pete said:

>Or how about this: the colony died in the middle of winter, but like you said, not with heads in cells or on the bottom board. The dead bees were all still there but jammed into the corners and along the edges of the hive, like they were trying to get out in a panic.

I am honestly getting bored with BEE-L.

I ask an honest question like :

Have you watched the documentary and I get the above?

Have you an Bill watched the documentary?

If you say yes then you should be able to answer a few simple questions?

If not just say no!

Hopefully you both will watch in the future!

Bob