From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2008 23:28:32 -0700
Brian:
> There is no excuse anymore for using miticides that
> contaminate combs as we have formic, OA and
> Apiguard.

Reply:
Sorry, I am not buying this statement either by you,as too many beekeepers using acids in Europe and Nordic States are having problems,be it year one or year three in their usage......acids are just as wrong as other treatments, and in my opinion probably worse in the long haul for killing beneficial microorganisms needed within our beehives in co-existant parameters, plus hurting the bees themselves, by killing young brood, negating eggs freshly laid, burning wounds into our poor bees bodies on soft exoskelton besides internal breathing passages and muscles adjacent theretoo.......and I am not even talking eyes and hearing passages for flight in field that could be modified due to acid usage, but who is looking?

Dee A. Lusby