From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 08:26:49 -0800
> ...  would you mind reading one short, clear paper?  It
> should take about 10 min at the most, and if you are a fast
> reader 5 min should be enough.  No jargon, clear diagrams

Thanks.  That is a good one.  I appreciate the link.  FWIW, I'm a slow, slow
reader.  I like to pause and think when I read.  I'm a slow, slow writer,
too.  I like to pause and think when I write.

> Your opinion matters to me!

Thanks again.  I'm flattered, but, truly, my opinion is not worth much.  I
really have not done any deep research into the objections to the
hypothesis, so tend to go along with the crowd, only pausing to explain that
I have no real clue, and am trusting others.  Some mistake that for strong
objection to the prevailing wisdom, when it is only a disclaimer related to
my own ignorance.

We've all been around this one before, and last time, or was it the time
before, I wrote this:
http://tinyurl.com/2h73bx

If I have to have an opinion, I suppose that is it.

allen