From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2014 20:18:54 -0500
Okay,, so whats the measurement set then?  Honey?  Just survival??  Splits
or  swarms??

.

We currently lack such a clear data set.  I've got a good idea of how it
may turn out, based upon the many anecdotal reports I receive.  I feel that
we would all benefit from such systematic ground truthing.  Similar studies
in Europe have been enlightening.

Any studies that are out to look at and see??

I agree we do not have any clear data such as that.  Still not quite seeing
it work but open...

Whats the end goal?  To the pracitical beek?  Just a canary in the coal
mine, or publishing info on BMP in their areas??

Charles