Date:
Tue, 27 May 2014 12:06:28 -0700
Hive Track Entries

I recently got an iPhone and a couple of weeks ago discovered the application "Voice Memos".  This seems like it might be a great way to record voice memos about the information you might save to Hive Tracks.  Haven't used it in this manner yet, but looking forward try it.  Then it's really easy to play back your voice notes and transcribe them to Hive Tracks.

Mike in LA