From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:36:05 -0500
> Where the hives created with these queens workable in tee shirt, shorts, and sandals with no veil?

Well, I have never worked bees in shorts and sandals. I don't like being stung below the waist so I always wear high top boots and long blue jeans. But I like working in a T-shirt and no veil, and I had to switch to coveralls.

But the bees aren't advertised as being docile. They are advertised as being able to survive without miticides and that's what I want.

PLB