From:
Jane Beckman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1993 12:03:02 PDT
If this is the foundation I think it is, the frames come as a single
"pre-fab" unit, frame and foundation, with the foundation part of the frame
coated with a light layer of beeswax.  I bought a couple to try (samples)
this year, but haven't installed them yet.  They're *very* expensive, by
the way, so unless you want to use them as a permanent fixture in the brood
body, you might want to take this into account.

They're also a kind of funky (seems flimsy) shape, compared to standard wood
frames.  Does anyone know how well they work out in an extractor?  I'm only
a hobby beekeeper, so it's no biggie with me.

  --Jane Beckman   [[log in to unmask]]