From:
Greg Hankins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 09:45:39 -0400
Cotton has re-emerged as a preferred cash crop in my part of North
Carolina. There are substantial fields 4-5 miles south of me that used to
be soybeans but are now cotton. I'm thinking of establishing an outyard
next year closer to that source, at least during the bloom (though I've
read that cotton has extra-floral nectaries as well).

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has experience with cotton
honey. Good, bad, mediocre? Worth making a special effort to get? Length of
bloom time?

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Hankins                       Mt. Gilead, NC