From:
Eric Schissel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 02:16:40 -0500
Ker-Ming Chang claims that (to that poster's knowledge) only Piers Lane has
recorded Scriabin's complete etudes.  I believe there is also a complete
recording on the Naxos label.  Many, perhaps all, of the etudes of Scriabin
have been recorded by

1) Nicole Afriat on Forlane 16623;
2) Arthur Greene on Supraphon 3324;
3) Chitose Okashiro on Pro Piano 10 (this recording claims to be complete);
4) Alexander Paley on Naxos (also claims to be complete);
5) Piers Lane on Hyperion (claims to be complete).

So I'd say there are 3 probably complete recordings, and 2 nearly complete
ones (possibly missing the very earliest etudes.)

Eric Schissel
http://www.lightlink.com/schissel ICQ#7279016