From:
Dominic Reeves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:39:42 -0000
Hi Everyone.  Forgive me for sending a somewhat commercial message, but
I've just learnt some astonishing news, and wanted to bring it to the
attention of as many enthusiastic listeners as possible, as I'm not sure
how long these offers will last.

Anyway, I've just found the new harmonia mundi CDROM box-set of Bach's
"St Matthew's Passion" featuring Bostridge, Scholl, Herreweghe etc, on
Yalplay's site for an incredible 12.47GBP!!  (about 30GBP less than the
average price in the stores)

This has to be the most unbelievable offer I've ever seen.  Snap them up at

   http://www.yalplay.com

Those lovely folks at Audiostreet have also just called to notify me that
John Tavener's "Eternity's Sunrise" has made it onto their Christmas Choice
list for just 9.99GBP

Details can be found on the front page of their site at

   http://www.audiostreet.com

or alternatively, through

   http://www.freeserve.com

With every best wish for a wonderful holiday season, and a very happy new
year!

PS critical acclaim and awards for the SMP recordings can be
found at our home page

   http://www.hmdirect.sagenet.co.uk

Dominic Reeves