Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 10:08:39 +0100
From:
Len Mullenger <[log in to unmask]>
Music on the Web (UK)

It has been our usual practice to post Classical CD reviews once a month.
In order to increase availability they are now being posted as they are
prepared.  This means that new ones will appear most days and will be
added to the list alphabetically.  New entries will be indicated until
superseded.The list can be approached from the front index page
www.musicweb.uk.net by clicking on 'CD reviews'.

The 'Daily Review' has now been stopped.

At the moment it is not possible to present our Film Music reviews on a
daily basis and they will still appear as a batch at the turn of the month.

Len Mullenger
Webmaster for Music on the Web (UK)
www.musicweb.uk.net