Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:52:57 EST
From:
Robert Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Dear List Members:  I hope someone can provide some quick assistance.
A recent post made reference to a Beethoven Violin Concerto recording
that used a cadenza by Schnittke.  In the December 26 edition of the New
York Times there was a review of the mutli-multi disc set of Rubenstein
performances.  The author made reference to a recording in the set of the
Beethoven Fourth Concerto that used cadenzas written by Saint-Saens.

My question:  does anyone know of any other recorded performances that are
hopefully still available that use the Saint-Saens cadenzas for this work?
Thank you for any information.

Robert Palmer