Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 04:20:54 -0500
From:
Robert Lyman <[log in to unmask]>
Ron Chaplin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I don't know if I could distinquish between the works of different
>countries, let alone different composers.  The chamber music of Pachelbel
>sounds, to me, a lot like the music of Corelli.

I think there is a lot of similarity in Baroque music because the harmonic
structure was fairly rigid.  What amazes me is the variety that the great
composers were able to achieve within that structure.

Bob Lyman  ([log in to unmask])
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Workshop/7610/
http://www.artists-in-residence.com/users/radiance/