Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:29:18 -0500
From:
William Hong <[log in to unmask]>
Steven Schwartz wrote about MCML Toughguy Don Satz:

>Wow!  A classical music geek who used to get into bar fights!  Don, you're
>my new hero.  If only we could market this image.  Classical music isn't
>just for chubby wonks and doofi like me.  The next Mickey Rourke or
>Marlborough Man digs Bach!

I guess this means we can ditch the chihuahua saying "Yo quiero
Pachelbel"..?

>The rebel-loner image ought to drive into the record shops hormone-crazed
>male adolescents (and the girls who love them) itching for Schumann's
>Carnaval and Zander's complete Beethoven.

The record companies could also sell a "LvB" line of body-piercing jewelry
as well.  "For people who can't hear anything but CM".  Anybody for an
Hautboy nipple pin??

Personally, though--I like the original title of this thread, which sort
of sounds like something the World Wrestling Federation could conjure up--

"Mad Dog" Schumann versus "Pretty Boy" Felix the M!  In a double bill with
Franz "7th Seal" Schmidt versus Alex "the Unwashed" Zelimsky!  Then stay
tuned for tape of an earlier bout, as Joe "Seven Last Words" Haydn puts the
kibosh on former friend Wolf Mozart, using his trademark "Half-Nelson Mass"
hold....

Bill H.