From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:10:20 -0500
Greetings
         I work at the Dyce Honeybee Lab at Cornell University. We have a
very complete collection of the American Bee Journal (1900 on) and
Gleanings in Bee Culture (1873 on).  They are leather bound and in good
shape. However, due to a variety of reasons, the binding has not been done
since 1995. It is my job to get them bound and up to date. I am missing the
following issues (please send *only* these issues). If you have these and
wish to help, please send them to me. I am sorry, but I cannot pay postage.

Peter Borst
Entomology Department
Comstock Hall
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853

Bee Culture
95      missing all except Nov
96      missing all except Nov
97      missing July
98      missing Dec
99      missing Mar, Oct, Dec

American Bee Journal
95      missing all
96      missing all except Jan
97      missing Nov
98      missing Sep
99              missing Jan, Feb, Aug, Dec
PB