HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Jamie C. Brandon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 08:03:09 -0500
Susan:

Michael O'Brien did some experimental work with artifact movements (I think
Lewarch was the co-author) in the early 1980s. . . the monograph was called
"Plowzone Archaeology" and it appeared in a hard-to-find research series out
of Vanderbilt University. . . Sorry, I don't have the exact reference handy.

Hope that helps,

jcb
I am [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Jamie C. Brandon, RPA
University of Texas at Austin
Department of Anthropology

Mailing Address: