HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Alasdair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 13:36:10 +0000
Paul,

Thanks for the tip.  The only thing that concerns me about taking the
road (whether car or bus) is the prospect of severe winter weather in
January in Quebec, and unfortunately, I don't have much of a window of
opportunity if I'm delayed (but then, I never thought I'd have this
problem in the first place....)

Alasdair

--
Alasdair Brooks