From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:55:38 PST
Physical attributes and the appeal of personality are treated with
significance in most walks of life, like it or not.  For every individual
who might be offended by a cd cover, there are probably dozens who are
attracted to it with the result of increased sales.  I do admire those
artists who hold to their principles, but I think that the majority of
artists who look "good" and/or have some significant magnetism use it to
their advantage.

Don Satz