From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:26:53 PDT
My daughter's birthday is coming up soon, and I'm thinking of buying her
a few Puccini operas.  She thinks highly of Puccini and is particularly
interested in current male singing "hunks".  I know that Alagna is a
favorite of hers.

Since I have no intimacy with Puccini operas, I'd appreciate any
recommendations of "recent" opera recordings that would satisfy her
desires.  There's no point bringing up classic historical sets or even
sets from the 70's; that's not where she's at or wants to go.

Thanks in advance.

Don Satz