From:
Mark Ehlert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:49:35 -0600
Bob Draper wrote:

>I was very impressed with Bruno Weil's versions of the Theresa and Nelson
>masses.  But am not sure if he's done the Paukenmass yet.  I'll have to
>check this out.

Yes, he has.  Sony Classical SK 68255 (Vivarte series).  In addition to
the Paukenmesse, the recording includes the Salve Regina, Hob.  XXIIIb:2
and the Motetto "O coelitum beati," Hob.  XXIIIa:G 9.  The cast is Ann
Monoyios, soprano; Monica Groop, alto; Jorg Hering, tenor; and Harry van
der Kamp, bass; with the Tolzer Knabenchor and Tafelmusik.

Mark K. Ehlert