From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:13:12 -0500
Don Satz wrote:

>The above are all great, but I'm going with Angela Hewitt's WTC, Book 2
>from Hyperion.  As the years go by, Hewitt keeps maturing as an artist
>of great inspiration.  I think she has hit a new peak with Book 2.  ...

Amen to all of that except, perhaps, any suggestion there may be that she
has reached a final level of perfection.  I ran into Hewitt a month or two
ago, along with her producer.  Her Goldbergs are going to be out around
February.  She seems very pleased with them and her producer told me it's
her best recording yet.  Take a deep breath before listening . . .

Those who live in or near Ottawa or Toronto will be interested to know that
she will be performing the 48 early next summer in those cities.

Richard