Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:32:45 -0800
From:
Deryk Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Mats Norrman ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

>ARG!  And I don't mean "American Record Guide"!  Actually, I have never
>seen any proof for that Karajan was a Nazi, and if someone on the list
>sits on those prooves, bring them out in the light!  ...

His membership of the party is on record, he joined in 1933 soon after
Hitler came to power.  He claimed he had to join the party of he was to
have any career.  You can make what you like of that, but if by being a
Nazi we mean belonged to the NDSAP then ol' Herbie was a Nazi.  No
question.

Deryk Barker