Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Stan Sandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:48:59 -0500
Allen wrote:

>No, Stuart of Mann Lake told me that they use expeller processed flour and
that there is only one supplier in North America.  The use it in BeePro
because he says the residual chemicals in the other product can repel bees.

I actually just found a source of expeller processed soybeans local to me in
Mactaquac, New Brunswick.  The name is Mactaquac Soybean Inc and they are
just a small family farm operation.  They put the meal through a roller mill
after and maybe by tightening the rollers they can produce a fine enough
product.

Regards, Stan