From:
Ted Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:00:49 -0400
Jan Tempelman wrote:

> Anyone on the list know where I can get a update of following file???
>
> -------------------------------------
> NATIONAL HONEY MARKET NEWS NO: 9
> U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTLURE
> AGRICILTURAL MARKETING SERVICE                  DATE: OCT. 9, 1998
> FRUIT AND VEGETABLE DIVISION
> 201 5 SOUTH I ST STREET - RM 4
> YAKIMA, WA 08003-2231
> HONEY MARKET FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER, 1998

Since Jan first asked this question, I have been trying to find out how
to get this publication.  All efforts were in vain to find how to order
it via the internet.  I suppose one must write to the address given
here, ask what the price is, and place an order.  One would think that
the US Department of Agriculture would be a bit more efficient than
that, but it doesn't seem to be so.

Ted Fischer
Dexcter, Michigan USA