From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:38:27 +0200
Dear Fellows.

I am desperatly looking for a person (I dont have the name  nor the e-mail
address) that 22/6/99 registred my software. The mailserver failed to
process the autogenerated message to me, so I don't know where to send the
promissed CD-Room with the up to date software.

Please . If you are the person in questin. e-mail me direct at this address
:

best regards

Jorn Johanesson

EDBi = multilingual Beekeeping software since 1987
http://home4.inet.tele.dk/apimo (Denmark)
http://wn.com.au/apimo (Australia)
http://apimo.dk (USA)