From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 08:21:02 -0600
Donald Satz wrote:

>If Kevin is correct, each Fanfare reviewer would have to be given the ad
>information ahead of time.  Then, the reviewer would be required to provide
>reviews which correlate to the ad space.

Well, I certainly do not have evidence of any intentional fraud.  My
comments come only from personal observation here and it seems to me that
it's a good bet that if there is a big label ad in the front of the book,
there's an interview with the exec and several pages of reviews in the back
to match.  Let's not get all detailed and legalistic here, it's just an
observation.

Kevin