From:
Jun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 07:30:39 -0700
Grant LeTourneau wrote:

>Can anyone suggest a recording?  I've looked around quite a bit and haven't
>seen anything that grabs me yet...

Roberto Szidon on DG Double at a very sweet price.  If you can't find it
at your local area, Musical Heritage Society has it.  This is the only set
I have and I like it very much.  I have listened to the full price set by
Mischa Dishter (sp?) on Philips, and was not too impressed.  I believe
other list members will offer their recommendations, but given the quality
of the Szidon rendition (sound is remarkably good as well) and the price,
you can't go wrong with this set.

Happy listening!

Jun