From:
Juozas Rimas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 13:20:06 -0500
I guess I've come to a blind alley in piano music.  I started from Chopin,
like many, and then unfortunately (fortunately?) switched to Bach.  It
turned out I had ended up with two composers...  Now I seem to be unable
to listen to anyone except Bach and most of Chopin.  I was told one had to
be in his forties to really appreciate Mozart and the prospect of getting
stuck to two composers for more than twenty years does not gladden me at
all.  Could you give me any advice?

Juozas Rimas
Lithuania