From:
Richard Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 19:19:50 -0500
Someone has asked me for a list of eminent musicians who have passed away
this year.  Those that occur to me off the top of my head are Menuhin,
Lagoya, Tintner and Somers.  Can anyone suggest some more names?

Richard, who invites you to visit his music, outdoors and other WWW sites
at:  http://www.magi.com/~richard/

 [On the Composer Works & Data page at Classical Net there is a link to
 a necrology maintained by the Gaylord Library at Washington University.
 The necrology is organized by musician name, not by date, so it will
 take a little research to find everyone who passed this year.  -Dave]