From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 11:06:48 PST
Matt Hoyle wrote:

>I've been following this discussion about music mags, but, upon looking
>for info on the Web about Fanfare, I've come up empty.  Can someone give
>me a push in the right direction?

I'm not sure what direction Matt wants to go in:  read issues for free,
subscribe, or just get an idea of what the magazine is like.

Anyways, just go to your search engine and type in Fanfare Magazine.
You'll then see a bunch of sites dedicated to Fanfare - most of them are
aligned with one particular bi-monthly issue.  There are also many sites
where you can subscribe to the magazine.  The search engine I use is Alta
Vista, but I assume the others will take you to the same sites.

My bet is that you will be very impressed with the contents.

Don Satz