From:
I-Chun Liu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 07:09:04 -0800
I've recently taken a liking in Latin romantic guitar music and wonder
if anyone has heard Sharon Isbin's "Road to the Sun: Latin Romances
for Guitar" on Virgin Classics, and how you find it.

Also, are there any other CDs featuring similar music that I can try? So
far I've only heard the music of John Williams, Julian Bream, Sharon Isbin,
and recently, Jason Vieaux, whose Guitar Recital on Naxos I enjoy very
much.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I-Chun Liu
Singapore