Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 17:26:43 PDT
From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Jonathan Ellis wrote of my upgraded opinion of Hewitt's book 1:

>You see - That's what comes of going NOMAIL for a few momths - I
>missed Book 2.  But don't worry, I'll be ordering it tomorrow!  Glad,
>though, that Don has come round to my way of thinking ;-).

That's easy to do since Jonathan and I have fairly similar taste in Bach.
Wes Crone is in our category also.  But Crone is not a clone (unless he's
keeping something from me).

So, that silly premise that Bach is cold as are lovers of his music bites
the dust.  Have you ever known three warmer guys than us?

Don Satz