Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 01:32:29 +0100
From:
Philip Peters <[log in to unmask]>
"D. Stephen Heersink" wrote:

>I wouldn't be without Klemperer's on EMI which is too beautiful in nearly
>every sense to be almost without parallel.

I agree about the Klemperer.  The other day I found another Klemperer
Fidelio in the form of a second hand LP.  This one (which I didn't have
time to listen to yet) is with an all-Hungarian cast and the Orchestra of
the Hungarian State Opera.  No recording date is given.  Is anybody familar
with this one?

Philip