Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:59:29 -0500
From:
Denis Fodor <[log in to unmask]>
Ralf Oehlmann writes:

>Wand must be almost 90 years old.  What about his state of health - is he
>still conducting? Do you know whether he did more performances with the BPO
>wich are still to be released?

Wand's 87.  At last report, his state of health was delicate.  He was
supposed to have conducted the Munich Phiharmonic three, four months ago
but cancelled out well ahead of time.  Mind you, he's a rangy, tough old
boy aand I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the podium before he takes
his last bow.

Denis Fodor                     Internet:[log in to unmask]