Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:01:52 +1100
From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Don Satz replied to my:

>>I'd also like to know something more of Susan Graham.
>
>Concerning personal information, I only know that she's fairly young.  As
>for recordings, I have two which she is a vocalist in - Schumann's Faust
>on Sony (with Abbado), and the Berlioz opera titled Beatrice & Benedict
>on Erato (with John Nelson).

I have the Faust but didn't make the connection.  Time to revisit it.

>she is the featured singer on a Sony disc of Berlioz vocal works and
>pieces including Les Nuits d'ete.  I remember that disc getting some
>outstanding reviews, and her photograph is on the cover.

Thanks for the suggestion - it sounds very enticing.

>All these four discs are still available.  Richard, order them now and
>maybe they will arrive before Valentine's Day.

I know Australia's a long way from nearly everywhere but it's not *that*
far!

>Do you have that in Australia? It's great for the card industry.

Yes, we do, but it's not a major consideration.  Maybe it's because it's
right in the middle of summer and flowers are more expensive.  Besides,
flowers soon die - buy CDs instead.

Richard Pennycuick