Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:25:00 -0600
From:
Steven Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
It's like any other era.  There are people with strong profiles and people
without.  If you gave me enough time, I could probably distinguish works
of Handel, Bach, D.  Scarlatti, Zelenka, and Vivaldi, without having heard
them before.  Corelli, Albinoni, Telemann, Arne, Sammartini, etc.  would be
much harder.  The French Baroque would be impossible for me, only because
I don't know a lot of the music.

Steve Schwartz