From:
Scott Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 21:55:11 -0500
James Tobin wrote:

>That is one excellent group.  My first encounter with them was the same way
>- they mesmerized me in my car.

Eat your hearts out.  I'll be hearing the Kansas City Chorale's first
concert of the season next week.

>The Nativitas is the one I heard and bought immediately, online.  It was
>the 'Silent Night' from 'Three Carols, Op.20 arr.  by Kevin Oldham.
>Gorgeous.

'Nativitas' is available at a very cheap price from Berkshire Record
Outlet.  http://www.berkshirerecoutlet.com/ I'm in the process of sending
a copy (I have bought five copies over the past five years) to a choral
acquaintance I met in Wales.  Talk about coals to Newcastle.  The KC
Chorale is recorded by Nimbus, which is headquartered in Wales.

Scott Morrison