From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 11:06:40 PDT
John Dalmas wrote in response to my "perfect" evening of boxing, Wagner,
and love:

>Is this the same Don Satz who just this week posted that he listened
>to a new 2-cd recording of all six Bach English Suites a total of
>10 times (app. 18-20 hours of music).

One and the same.  I'm just a varied individual who efficiently manages
time; not needing much sleep helps also.  John does underestimate the total
number of hours.  The Watchorn/Titanic set has a total playing time of 158
minutes; ten listenings cover over 26 hours of music.  Just to set the
"time" record straight, I ordered the set July 16 (advance order), it was
shipped from the warehouse August 6, I received it August 10, and posted
about it on the evening of August 18.

>Well, Don, maybe those "perfect" evenings occur only on Tuesdays?

Every evening is a good one to enjoy your life.

Don Satz