From:
Tom Godell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:20:44 -0500
TIME Magazine is conducting an on-line vote for "Person of the Century."
Only three "musicians" are among the top 20 vote getters: Elvis Presley,
Madonna, and John Lennon.  Naturally, I'd like to see a classical musician
on this list, so I voted for Leonard Bernstein.  To cast your vote, go to:

   http://www.pathfinder.com/time/time100/poc/century.html

Also... please pass this message along to anyone else who you think might
be interested!

Tom Godell                                      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
General Manager, WSIU-FM                                web: www.wsiu.org
Southern Illinois University at Carbondale