From:
Anthony G Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:11:58 +0200
"If" you are indeed being serious, practice the pieces with a metronome
and start at the last bar but one, then play the last three bars, then the
last four bars (OK measures) and so on, don't start at the beginning of the
piece, you've got the beginnings of pianistic progress anxiety syndrome,
you have to let your brain know that you can finish the piece before you
start it.  Don't laugh, just try a different practice methos and it will
work.

If you are not being serious, saw one leg off the piano, place a
marshmallow on the highest G-flat key and ALWAYS wear pink underwear and
change your underarm deoderant daily to confuse the invisible "play it
again Sam" fairy (not that I wanted to offend anyone with that, I know
Bogie never actually said that in the film).

Anthony G Morris
agmdigital