From:
Anthony G Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 04:21:00 +0200
Any graduate of Harvard Business School would know that the sensible answer
reads as follows:  (forgive me)

1. Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber
2. Sir Paul McCartney
3.? Richard Branson

Yes I know that Richard Branson is not recognised as a composer but, the
publicity machine and distribution power he controls is needed to make
the other two even faster sellers.  Take the profits, buy 15-20 McDonalds
franchises and form a stipendium fund with the ongoing profits?

Or I suppose you could you could use the funds to get Arthur
Anderson Consulting to write a business plan for an internet IPO
called realmusicwheneverhonestguv.com(TM) and just take the vast hype in
shareprice on day two and commission everyone from here to Mars to make a
CD for online non-sale at a loss but who cares because the web site no-one
ordered it on contained extreme amounts of prepaid adverts for free PC's
(Macs, hello Garry).

Thus rests the case for commerce.

Anthony G Morris
agmdigital