From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:24:57 -0500
SPECIAL REQUEST

PLEASE, folks.  If you want to reply to this poll by just naming pieces,
refer to Ian's message in our archives, and send your email privately to
him.
     Ian Crisp <[log in to unmask]>

However, if you are going to include reasons, discussion and enlightenment,
please reply to the entire list.  I'm eager to read discussion, but my
teeth gnash when I see list after list after list.

Ian has volunteered to tally up the results. Yaaaay, Ian.

Mimi