Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 19:03:26 +0000
From:
Bob Draper <[log in to unmask]>
To repeat; When I said I didn't like the ninth I was the last of a line
of several posters expressing this opinion.  Though I was the one who was
picked on (again!).

Would the others who expressed the same opinion please care to come out
of hiding and declare which versions you have been listening to.  Then we
might be able to ascertain whether there really is a phenomemon here or if
it is an artefact of the particular performances.  Meanwhile I will try to
obtain one of the versions recommended in my local library and report back.

Bob Draper