Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 14:26:57 PST
From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Bill Hong wrote:

>As a side note, today I used part of a Borders Birthday gift card
>toward the purchase of the "Missa Salisburgensis", the McCreesh/Goebel
>performance that Don Satz posted about here last month.  Haven't listened
>to all of it, but this record definitely falls into the category of a
>"Leasbuster" album....nearly blew out my KEFs!8->.

When I did that posting, I related the "Richter Scale" features of the
recording and advised all listeners to stay close to their volume controls.
However, you can't really sense the properties of the recording until you
listen yourself.  It sounds like Bill had a near-meltdown situation.  I'm
glad he got through it intact.  Bill, buy a present for your speakers -
they deserve it.

Don Satz