Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 09:27:20 -0800
From:
Jonathan Knapp <[log in to unmask]>
Yanuar Dimyati <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I am a guitarist player, at present I would like to get more information
>regarding classical music specially played by guitar composed by Paganini,
>Bach, Albenitz, Mozart, etc.  If any, please tell me how to get the CD
>collection including the partiture.  Appreciate if you could give me those
>items played by John Williams, Pepe Romero, Julian Bream etc.

There is a great (and cheap) 3 CD set of Manuel Barrueco on Vox Box called
300 Years of Guitar Masterpieces.  He plays Bach suites, Albeniz, Paganini,
Granados, and many more.  I bought a similar set by Parkening for my dad (a
classical guitarist) for Xmas one year, but I prefer the Barrueco set.  I
also enjoy Pepe Romero's Concierto de Aranjuez with Neville Marriner on
Philips.  Hope that helps!

Jonathan Knapp