HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
richard j dent <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:10:28 -0400
Teagan -  Sorry, but I'm working on a prehistoric site (possible pre-Paleoindian), and
the field work will be over by the time of your return.  You might contact Gunston
Hall (I believe -- gunstonhall.org), a large historic site below Washington, DC.  They
are in field in July and might have something for you to do.  Sorry I can't be of
help.

Best, Joe Dent