HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Denis Gojak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 09:27:56 +1000
Colleagues

As an Australian subscriber to HISTARCH I agree wholeheartedly with Chris's
sentiments.  More generally, can contributors please be aware that acronyms
and shorthand terms are often country or even state specific and do not
travel all that well.  Its fine to read about the FAJ of DRAT imposing a
127c order using NARMA once a discussion is underway, but please give the
rest of the world a chance to find out what these mean.

Denis Gojak