From:
Bernard Chasan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:23:44 -0500
According to Roger Hecht the next BSO conductor is

>Claudio Abbado.
>
>No source.  No rumors.  No information.  No hopes.  No dreams.  No
>preferences implied.

Very interesting!!!  But I have a filling which picks up psychic signals
from Neptune, and THEY say:  Robert Spano.  And just the other day I
consulted the Delphic Oracle (I happened to be in the neighborhood) and
IT said:  Listen to sounds from Brooklyn - obscure, but not too hard for
experts to decode!!!  Tonight will, I hope, clinch it - I intend to examine
some pigeon entrails which I will pick up at Bread and Circus on the way
home.

Professor Bernard Chasan
Physics Department, Boston University